New Limited Edition Pocket Squares now LIVE. Click here to check em out.
March 22, 2016
1. Share with friends and family, but don’t spam them. In fact, the one rule to follow is “don’t spam anyone.”
2. Make use of social media. Putting your Holy Black affiliate link in your bio on Instagram and then referencing it in your post is a great way to get clicks. Boosted posts on Facebook may be profitable too. Twitter is a great place to find conversations where our products or website might be relevant.
3. Bloggers can get very large audiences. If you can guest write for a blog and include your affiliate link, or if a blog has room for banner ads, sometimes if they have enough traffic or is specific enough in it’s niche it can be worth is to spend a couple bucks for the space. Even sometimes including your affiliate link in the comments on a relevant blog can get you some clicks.
4. Forums are an untapped resource. Getting out there and finding forums talking about topics related to The Holy Black may present opportunities to link people to our site.
5. Paid advertisement. Buying ad space with Google Adwords or Bing or Yahoo can be profitable if you do your research. This is a bit more advanced but the most professional approach.
Have fun, don’t spam, and make some cash. You’re already talking about The Holy Black, you might as well get paid for it.
You can sign up for our Ambassador program here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 29, 2017
The head shave, the most challenging part of changing from a cartridge razor to a Safety Razor, is a daunting but achievable feat. In this article, we will touch on the techniques, tips, tricks and skills needed to come out unscathed. The head shave breaks down to 3 major
March 29, 2016
As we continue to experiment with different shaving soap formulas, we find that high tallow content makes excellent lather. With some free time in the lab, we took a day to render some tallow and get ready to make a new batch of hot process shaving soaps.
March 07, 2016
Believe it or not, Aftershave is not as straightforward as it would sound. What kind should you use? When should you use it? What does it do? I will answer these questions for you and maybe a little extra in this new blog post. Aftershave lotions, balms, tonics and toners are all slightly different but in the same family. We will demystify them for you here